CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Texas The Lone Star State

We came into Houston, Texas first where we attended church Sunday morning. Then after church we visited the Houston LDS Temple. We headed off then to San Antonio where we enjoyed swimming in the heated pool and relaxing in the hot tub. Steve worked in San Antonio on Monday and then we drove that same night to Austin. We enjoyed some delicious Chuy's Mexican Food there but wished we could've done more exploring...in fact, I realize I must be getting tired because I don't have many pictures of us in Texas and I couldn't muster up the energy to take the kids to see the historic Alamo Mission...anyway, after Austin it was right on to Dallas and then Oklahoma City...Wow! That was a busy week...it's no wonder why I'm tired!

Kids at Houston, TX LDS Temple


Emmy with pretty Temple flowers


Daddy's Little Pumpkin

1 comments:

CA Mom said...

Wish I had known you were going to be in Austin, my college roommate (you are named for) lives there - Sandy Schwaush. you may have seen one of her grown kids at a houston ward, and not even known it. No doubt you are tired, this is a huge undertaking. What a beautiful temple too. Love you all!